Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Toner Cartridge Shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Toner Inc Ltd, whose registered office is Quadrant House, 4 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN. Our company registration number is 05030623 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
The supply of goods by Toner Cartridge Shop (“the seller”) shall be subject to and conditional upon acceptance of the following terms and conditions which shall apply notwithstanding any purported waiver, expressed or implied, by or on behalf of the seller. Where there is any conflict between these conditions and any proposed by the buyer of the goods (“the buyer”) these terms and conditions shall apply. Any condition which the buyer wishes to apply on any supply of goods must be specifically agreed in writing by the seller.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
The risk in the goods supplied shall pass to the buyer on delivery into the buyer’s possession or to the carrier or place of delivery nominated by the buyer and the seller shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage occurring thereafter.
Ownership of the goods will pass to buyer only when full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods, including any delivery charges, has been received by the seller.
DAMAGE OR LOSS OF GOODS IN TRANSIT
The buyer must notify the seller of non-delivery of goods within 72 hours of placing the order and short delivery or damage of goods within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Responsibility for damage to or loss of goods in transit prior to the passing of the risk in the goods will only be accepted by the seller if the buyer notifies the seller within these timeframes. Claims for shortages or damage will not be accepted after a clear receipt has been given to the seller or the seller’s agent.
RETURNING AN ITEM
The buyer should refer to the seller’s Returns Policy
All prices quoted by the seller are subject to alteration without notice unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the seller.
VALUE ADDED TAX
All prices quoted by the seller are inclusive of VAT. The tax status of the buyer will be a matter between the buyer and the appropriate tax authority.
The seller accepts no liability for any loss, damages or expenses arising from the late delivery of goods by the seller, its agents or its agents’ carriers due to any cause whatsoever. Any delivery time or date for dispatch or delivery date which the seller may specify is accordingly an estimate only and thus should not be relied upon. The seller will however, seek to achieve delivery dates specified as far as it is within its power to do so.
Where goods are supplied on credit, unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing between the seller and the buyer, payment is due within thirty days from the date of the seller’s invoice. Failure on the part of the buyer to pay the seller’s invoices in the time stated may result in the seller taking appropriate action to recover the debt, or suspension of the buyer’s authority to purchase goods or services from the seller, or a claim from the seller being pursued to recover such interest on the outstanding debt as may be appropriate, or any or all of the aforementioned courses of action as the seller feels appropriate.
This website is provided on an “as is” basis. The seller makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or services on or by this site. The seller will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
The seller has the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting the business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in the seller’s system capabilities.